I Read to Write™
I Read to Write is a program teaches students to read and analyze multiple texts and write a well-structured response. Each book contains unit content areas of Science, Social Studies and Math.
- Read – Students closely read two or three related selections and identify text evidence in the pieces
- Think – Students deconstruct and analyze the texts and use evidence to answer text-dependent questions
- Write – Students analyze the writing task and write to multiple sources in one of the three text types (Narrative, Informative/Explanatory and Opinion or Argument).
- Student and Teacher Editions available in print format
- Reading strategies
- Language comprehension
- Independent thinking
- U.S. Common Core State Standards
Includes easy, flexible and effective instruction, which supports teachres' preparation on text types
Grade-level content that contains unit content areas of Science, Social Studies, and Math
Zaner-Bloser Next Generation Assessment Practice
More Products from Educational Books
For more than 70 years, the Highlights name has stood for the highest standards of quality in publishing for children. We pledge that every publication that bears the Highlights name will live up to this same reputation for uncompromising excellence.
Highlights International represents a family of companies dedicated to children and their caregivers. We are proud to help bring Fun with a Purpose™ products from Highlights for Children, Zaner-Bloser and Boyds Mills Press.
Our business address is 1800 Watermark Drive, Columbus, OH 43215, United States of America.
If you have any questions, our team is here to assist you!
Sign-Up for the Highlights International Newsletter
Are you curious about what’s happening with Highlights International? Then sign up for the e-newsletter from the Highlights International Team! This bi-annual newsletter is a great way to learn about our latest licensing and distribution news. Our newsletters cover a variety of topics, including author spotlights and interviews, news about upcoming trade shows, and information about our wide range of products—magazines, trade books, and puzzle and activity books. Sign up today to receive our newsletter and stay informed about all of our “Fun with a Purpose™” products around the world.