Highlights Book of Things To Do
This highly visual, hands-on activity book shows kids some of the best ways to do great things--from practicing the lost arts of knot-tying, building campfires, connecting circuits, playing jump rope, drawing maps, and writing letters, to learning how to empower themselves socially, emotionally, and in their communities. The final chapter, Do Great Things, inspires kids become caring individuals, confident problem solvers, and thoughtful people who can change the world.
- With more than 530 activities to make, create, discover, and do, this is the essential book of pure creativity and inspiration.
- Open-ended questions and challenges that invite children to think beyond an anticipated result
- Comes with a ribbon maker
- Titles: 1
- Page Count: 384
- Product Format: Print
- Trim Size: 7 1/2 x 10 inches
- Social-emotional learning
- Fine-motor skills