We created a 3-part webinar series to help our partners learn more about how Highlights can help children learn English and social-emotional skills while preparing them for lifelong success. The webinars are:
- Understanding Social-Emotional Learning and the Benefits
- Hosted by Senior Editor Karen MacGilvray, this webinar focuses on social-emotional learning (SEL), its benefits, and how SEL is used by U.S. educators to provide positive learning experiences in the classroom.
- Foster a Love of Reading with Authentic English Content from Highlights
- Join Senior Vice President Andy Shafran, Senior Director Vandana Agrawal, and Senior Editor Karen MacGilvray to learn how Highlights Library can help kids develop a love of reading that includes language learning.
- Set Children Up for Lifelong Success with Highlights
- Learn about how Highlights can help set kids on a path of lifelong success—academically, professionally, and personally—in this webinar hosted by Carra Pappalardo, Director of Global Content.
We’ll be sharing the webinars on March 23rd, don't miss out! If you would like to view the webinars, send us a quick email at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to share them with you.